- ITC students will return to campus in person starting Wednesday, August 19.
- Containment is the recommended infection prevention strategy for this age group.
- Classrooms and classes will be smaller. Infants and toddlers will be in groups of six with two classroom teachers. The twos classrooms will have seven to nine students with two teachers.
- Student movement to other classrooms will be restricted and interactions between classes will be minimal.
- Children will be able to move freely within their own classrooms.
- A heavy emphasis will be placed on nature-based learning and time spent outdoors.
These requirements are dictated by the Ohio Department of Education.