Center for Leadership & Well-Being
What it Does:
The goal of the CLW is to encourage girls to explore and understand their whole selves and others so that they can successfully navigate the demands of the world, cultivate a strong voice, and envision their leadership potential.
Middle and Upper School students participate in Wellness Education. These classes focus on many different topics including relationships, healthy communication, values, growth mindset, inclusive sexuality, stress management, self-care, and more.
- Leadership Seminar helps girls explore what it takes to lead well
- Students can sign up for experiential leadership development opportunities throughout the Greater Cleveland community
- Speakers and workshops explore women in leadership roles and the concept of "Be Well, Lead Well"
- Student-run wellness initiatives promote self-care, mindfulness, mental health awareness, gratitude, and more
- The Center for Leadership and Well-Being works across HB divisions and departments to collaborate on creative ways to promote leadership growth and social-emotional learning
Read the latest edition of Be Well Lead Well, a quarterly newsletter for the Center for Leadership & Well-Being.