Academics & Arts

Infant & Toddler Center Program Offerings


At Hathaway Brown, we feel our students benefit from our enriched curriculum and widely diverse program. Music & Movement, Physical Education, Library, Art, and Science as well as lunch and snacks are part of our tuition. Below is a breakdown of typical ages of children, tuition and additional offerings.

Infant: Babies typically 6 weeks to 12 months

ToddlerChildren typically 12 months to 24 months (Children who are two years old by late August should apply to our Early Childhood program.)

2019-2020 Tuition & Fees

August 15 - June 7: 7:30 - 6 p.m.
2 day per week/year: $6,500
3 day per week/year: $9,700
4 day per week/year: $13,000
5 day per week/year: $16,200
Optional Summer Camp:
Half Day, until 11:30 a.m.: $45/day
Full Day, until 3 p.m.: $60/day
Extended Day, until 6 p.m.: $75/day
Swimming:
Optional swimming lessons are available from KISS. Rates vary based on attendance. 

Payment Plans:

  • The following payment plan options are available. Additional information on these payment options is available by calling the School's Business Office at 216.320.8777.
  • Full Payment: 100% of the tuition and fees paid on or before August 15.
  • Partial Payment: 60% of the tuition paid by August 15; the remaining 40% of the tuition and fees paid by January 15
  • Installment Payments: Families can make monthly payments through Smart Tuition.

Shaker Heights, Ohio Girls K-12 Coed Early Childhood

19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122 P: 216.932.4214
powered by finalsite