Hathaway Brown has created a roundup of communication sent to members of the school community regarding the evolving COVID-19 situation, along with links to important resources for your convenience. You can find all of that information here. This page will be consistently updated.
Infant & Toddler, Early Childhood & K-4
Saturday, January 25, 2020, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Since 1876, Hathaway Brown has been an educational leader, giving students the tools they need to succeed. We invite you and your family to learn more about our programs for young learners. Explore our Infant & Toddler Center (6 weeks to 3 years-old, childcare), coed Early Childhood (2-5 year-olds) and all-girls Kindergarten through 4th Grade classrooms. Get to know our teachers and our curriculum at your own pace.
Guided tour to visit our IDEA Lab, Dining Hall, Atrium, Gymnasium and Aquatic Center.
Experience the joy of music with your child and an HB music teacher.
- Childcare hours
- Caring, certified staff members
- Ratios significantly above state standards
- Indoor/outdoor play with activities in music, physical education, library, and optional swim lessons
COED Early Childhood: Ages 2-5
- Two certified co-teachers and an average of 14 students per class
- Specialty classes in music, dance, physical education, library, swimming, yoga, and Spanish
- Flexible hours for working parents
- Play-based Early Childhood with a focus on project-based and nature based learning
All Girls, Kindergarten - 4th Grade
- Two full-time co-teachers and an average of 15 students per class in Kindergarten
- Innovative challenging & creative curriculum: Storyline literacy, Bridges math curriculum & seven specialty classes
- Math and learning specialists
For more information or to schedule a personal tour, call 216.320.8767.