Hathaway Brown has created a roundup of communication sent to members of the school community regarding the evolving COVID-19 situation, along with links to important resources for your convenience. You can find all of that information here. This page will be consistently updated.
Early Childhood Global Scholars Program
US Global Scholars students use interactive storytelling, incorporating music and traditional costumes, to teach Early Childhood students about cultural experiences.
After extensive training to become apprentice teachers, Upper School Global Scholars work closely with EC faculty to design and implement meaningful lessons. Upper School participants will visit one classrrom for 12 weeks (October-February).
- share cultural experiences across divisions
- increase awareness and understanding for students at every level
- enrich the lives of EC students
- deepen the understanding of US students
- highlight global connections by celebrating differences