Student Enrollment Information
Thank you for enrolling your child in Hathaway Brown School! Please see the directions below for completing your enrollment contract online. Paper contracts are not available.
Please read through all the enrollment steps below carefully before logging in to complete your child's contract.
For Returning Student contracts: Using your NetClassroom username and password, log in to HB's Enrollment Portal to electronically sign and submit the enrollment contract. It is the same username and password you use to access online billing, report cards, grades and last year's enrollment contract.
For New Student contracts: Your NetClassroom/NetCommunity username and password will be mailed to you upon receipt of a signed and accepted Letter of Intent. Log in to HB's Enrollment Portal to electronically sign and submit the enrollment contract. An additional enrollment deposit is not required.
Important things to note for all contracts
- Forgotten usernames and passwords can be retrieved by using the "Forgotten Password" feature on the Enrollment Portal page.
- Only one parent's login can be used for each child, and only one parent's signature is required; however, the parent who signs will ultimately be responsible for the tuition payment. If both parents wish to sign the contract, both must sign using only one parent's login with one electronic submission of the contract. The system will not allow multiple submissions for the same child. Typing your legal name constitutes an electronic signature.
- Tuition Assistance (financial aid or merit) will not show on your child's online contract. Your Tuition Assistance award (returning students) will be sent by mail around the same time online contracts are available. For newly enrolled students, Tuition Assistance was granted on the Letter of Acceptance (LOI).
- After completing all sections of the contract, click Review, then scroll down to the bottom of the Review page and click Submit. A confirmation message will appear and you will receive an email notifying you of a completed submission.
- Pay the non-refundable Enrollment Deposit using one of the options below: (returning student contracts only; newly enrolled students for the fall already paid the enrollment deposit with the return of the Letter of Intent. An additional deposit is not required at this time)
Option 1: Pay the Enrollment Deposit by ACH (electronic check) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express) by going to Hathaway Brown's TMS Payment Gateway. Payments by credit card incur a convenience fee as specified by the credit card processor.
Option 2: Pay the Enrollment Deposit by check. Please make check payable to Hathaway Brown School and indicate your child's name in the memo section of the check. Drop off or mail the check to:
Hathaway Brown School
Attn: Karin Redmond
19600 North Park Boulevard
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Visit the TMS Payment Gateway to pay the enrollment deposit. For help with TMS, please contact Karin Redmond at email@example.com or 216.320.8777
HB will be transitioning to a new online payment system as of April 1, 2018. Enrollment deposits and tuition payments will be processed using the TMS Payment Gateway until March 31, 2018. More information on the new online payment system will be sent to families soon.
Information on the Tuition Refund Plan
Information on Tuition Solution Education Loans