Primary School Application Checklist
The following criteria must be completed to be considered an applicant for admission:
- Parent visit
- Online application for admission (along with the $50 application fee)
- Current teacher evaluation
Email the teacher a request to complete the evaluation online for girls applying to Kindergarten
Email the teacher a request to complete the evaluation online for girls applying to Grades 1-4
---- or ----
Download a .pdf: Kindergarten applicants | Grades 1-4 applicants
- School Report including official transcript - Download Release of Records form (pdf)
- Student visit and screening *Please note: Admission Screenings for Kindergarten applicants cannot be scheduled until your Application for Admission has been submitted.*
An optional Letter of Recommendation can be submitted by a former teacher, coach, or an adult close to the applicant and submitted to Hathaway Brown’s Office of Admission.
Application pieces, visits and testing must be completed by the dates below to be considered an applicant in that round.
- Application deadline for Early Decision Round *Fourth Grade Applicants*: Friday, December 8, 2017
- Application deadline for Regular Decision Round *Kindergarten through Fourth Grade Applicants*: Wednesday, February 14, 2018
All applications received after the Regular Decision Round deadline will be considered on a rolling basis, providing that space and funding remain available. Once your application is complete, you will receive notification from the Office of Admission. You can also check the status of your application by logging on to your account. Please refer to the Admission Events page for more details.