Upper School Application Checklist
The following criteria must be completed to be considered an applicant for admission:
• Online application for admission (along with the $35 application fee)
• Current English teacher evaluation: online request to your teacher (preferred) or download .pdf
• Current Math teacher evaluation: online request to your teacher (preferred) or download .pdf
• School Report including official transcript: download Release of Records form.pdf
• ISEE scores - Register online
• Parent visit
• Student visit
Please note that Hathaway Brown Upper School has one formal decision round with an application deadline of
December 8, 2017 for families interested in the 2018-2019 school year. Applications submitted after that date will be considered on a rolling basis, providing that space and funding remain available. Note: You may take the ISEE Test December 9 as it will be accepted for our December 8 application deadline. Please refer to the Admission Events page for more details.
Once your application is complete, you will receive notification from the Office of Admission. You can check the status of your application by logging on to your account.