Get to Know Cleveland
Photo taken by an HB senior as part of a Strnad Fellowship for Creativity project/2009
Located in beautiful Shaker Heights, Ohio, Hathaway Brown School is proud to be part of the Greater Cleveland community. Because we're located just a few minutes outside of downtown, HB students have the opportunity to appreciate many of the city's fantastic arts and cultural offerings on a regular basis.
Cleveland is an ever-evolving mecca of innovation. With world-class healthcare facilities, cutting-edge biomedical research labs, an amazing array of museums, galleries, and performing arts venues, the city has quite a bit to offer in the way of groundbreaking technology and creativity.
Be sure to check out:
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Quicken Loans Arena, home of the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians
- The Cleveland Museum of Art
- The Great Lakes Science Center
- East 4th Entertainment District
- and much more
Visit Positively Cleveland, the official website of the region's Convention and Visitors' Bureau, to learn more.