Make your gift today.
The Hathaway Brown Annual Fund is drawing to a close on June 30, 2016. Please join nearly 2,000 donors in supporting the core priorities that distinguish an HB education from any other: the best possible faculty, curriculum enhancement, and a impressively talented and diverse student body.
Make your gift online today at www.hb.edu/supportHB or call Marcia Merritt, Director of Annual Giving at 216.320.8110 with any questions you may have.
See below for a look at how your past contributions help our students learn for life!
Infant & Toddler Center
You're coming to HB! We're just as happy as you are!
Founded in 2001, HB's Infant & Toddler Center serves infant and toddler-age children of Hathaway Brown employees as well as current families, children of alumnae and families new to the HB community from 8 weeks old through 3 years old.
The Center provides care for infants, young toddlers and older toddlers. Our small size allows for low teacher to student ratios significantly above state standards, 2:1 for infants, 3:1 for young toddlers and 4:1 for older toddlers.
Open daily 7:30 am-6:00 pm from mid-August through mid-June and an optional summer program.
At HB’s Infant and Toddler Center:
- Numerous opportunities to explore the entire HB campus - indoors and outdoors-from listening to the orchestra play in the Jewet-Brown Academic Center, watching water polo practice in the Butler Aquatic Center to taking walks through the Courtland Woods.
- Our gymnasium, large muscle room, outdoor grass and paved area and Mixon playground allow for growth in physical development.
- Music & Movement, physical education and library class weekly
- Practice of receptive and expressive language, motor skills, cognitive skills, and social skills with experienced and trained teachers.
- With the use of Loving Guidance and Conscious Discipline, our teachers practice and teach children about their feelings and self-management
- Whole foods, nutritious meals and healthy snacks from our onsite kitchen
- Trips to the vegetable garden and walks through the Oliva herb garden give children the chance to explore with their senses.
- A strong community: our Upper School students both work and volunteer in the Center daily.
To learn more or to see it in action, please call our Admission Office at 216.320.8767.