HB's fiscal year ends 6/30/15.
If you haven't yet donated to the Annual Fund, click here to make your gift today.
Call Beth at Merrill Lynch (216.378.5776) to make your gift of stock to the HB Annual Fund, and call Dale at PNC (216.222.2700) to make your gift of stock to endowment.
We couldn't do it without you. Thank you!
Get to Know HB
Located in Shaker Heights, Ohio, Hathaway Brown School provides an inclusive environment that challenges girls in grades K through 12 and boys and girls in the Early Childhood Program. Founded in 1876, Hathaway Brown is committed to a fusion of academic and experiential learning.
HB Quick Reference - 2014-2015
- Girls K-12/ Coed Early Childhood
- Enrollment of 850
- 16-acre campus in Shaker Heights
- Founded in 1876, oldest college-prep girls' school in Ohio
- Thirty-two percent of students in grades K-12 receive financial aid
- More than $4 million in financial assistance awarded yearly
- $53.5 million endowment
- HB families commute from 81 different communities in Northeast Ohio
- Twenty-nine percent students of color in grades EC-12
Watch the HB web videos
Read the Admission Magazine