All members of the HB community are asked to follow the governor's directives and avoid all nonessential travel. The governor advises a 14-day quarantine when traveling from or through a state with a positivity rate greater than 15 percent. State positivity rates are updated on Wednesdays on the Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Travel Advisory page.
When on an essential trip, we ask families to consider their activities. If activities while traveling put your family in contact with people from states with higher positivity rates, (example: in an airport or at a rest area) we ask that you opt for remote learning for your daughter.
- Travel to a state with 15 percent or greater positivity rate, requires a 14-day quarantine.
- Travel to a state with less than 15 percent positivity rate, requires a 10-day quarantine or seven-day quarantine with negative COVID test on day 6-7. Beginning March 25, quarantine and/or negative COVID test results will no longer be required for individuals traveling from states with a less than 15 percent positivity rate.
Please let your division director know as soon as possible if your child(ren) needs to be remote at any time including after vacation periods.
- If my child previously tested positive for COVID-19 does s/he still have to quarantine after being exposed or after essential travel?
- What if both parents in our household have already gotten the vaccine? Is it ok to travel?
- Is HB planning to go remote after spring break?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?