October 2020 - February 2021
Assistant Swim Coach: Middle School, Grades 7-8
Assistant Varsity Swim Coach: High School, Grades 9-12
Hathaway Brown School is looking for qualified candidates with previous coaching experience at the high school level, or coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred. Applicants should hold or be willing to obtain the following certifications: Fundamentals of Coaching, CPR, First Aid training, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, USADA Coaches Advantage Training, or the ability to complete. Concussion in Sports, Lindsey’s Law (Sudden Cardiac Training), and Pupil Activity Permit.
Salary based on experience.
The successful candidate is available for Monday - Friday after school practices and games on weekends.
- knowledge of skills and strategies of the sport
- previous playing/coaching experience
- highly motivated and able to demonstrate a positive attitude
- able to display a commitment to the players and program as noted in the school’s mission statement
- good communication skills
- willingness to complete the OHSAA coaching certifications
- must complete the required Stewards of Children online training
- other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com.
Hathaway Brown School
19600 North Park Boulevard
Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122
Background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer