Admission

page tools
Home |
Admission | Admission Process | Infant & Toddler Center | Infant & Toddler Center Program Offerings
email page print page large type regular font

Infant & Toddler Center Program Offerings


At Hathaway Brown we feel our students benefit from our enriched curriculum and widely diverse program. Music & Movement, Physical Education, Library, Art, and Science as well as lunch and snacks are part of our tuition. Below is a breakdown of typical ages of children, tuition and additional offerings.

Infants: Babies typically 6 weeks to 12 months

Young Toddler: Children typically 12 months to 20 months

Older Toddler: Children typically 20-30 months

Children with a late fall to early spring birthday may skip over the Older Toddler section and start our Early Childhood program as a 2 ½ year old. Please call our Admission Office to talk through this age.

Tuition:
1 day per week/year: $3,087
2 day per week/year: $6,173
3 day per week/year: $9,260
4 day per week/year: $12,346
5 day per week/year: $15,432

 

Additional Offerings and Cost:
Diapers: 1 day: $60/year-5 days: $300/year
Summer Camp: $65 full day, $35 half-day
Swimming: please call our office, dependent on amount of lessons per week

 

Payment Plans:

The following payment plan options are available. Additional information on these payment options is available by calling the School's Business Office at 216.320.8777.

Full Payment: 100% of the tuition and fees paid on or before August 1.

Partial Payment: 60% of the tuition paid by August 1; the remaining 40% of the tuition and fees paid by January 15

Installment Payments: Families can make monthly payments with no interest charges through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) with a low annual participation fee per student. Click here for additional information about TMS.

Shaker Heights, Ohio Girls K-12 Coed Early Childhood

19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122 P: 216.932.4214
powered by finalsite