Join us at Hathaway Brown and feel PROUD TO PLAY LIKE A GIRL!
Game On! Sports Camp 4 Girls has spent over 10 years devoted to inspiring GIRLS of all skill levels, ages 4 - 14, through sports with fun programming, spirited traditions and proven teaching methodology. Name a sport – we play and learn it with the added benefit of playing multiple sports daily. We know that learning the right way and understanding the sport leads to increased confidence and the ability to enjoy.
- ALL GIRLS, PreK – 8th, inspiring all skill levels
- Learn & Understand sports = Develop Confidence = Enjoy
- Customized programming
- Integrates “Healthier Me” units (self-esteem, teamwork, nutrition, leadership, goal setting, giving, respect…)
- Guest Speakers & Clinics (Coaches, Pro Athletes, Sports Journalists, Sports Medicine Physicians…)
- Bond with Role Models
- Fun, Spirit, Creativity, Friendships & Traditions = memories
The Game On! way of life may include: tennis, volleyball, softball, lacrosse, soccer, basketball, flag football, badminton, capture the flag, dodgeball, horseback riding, water wars, team spirit contests, tie dye, and more.
Camp dates: June 26- August 4 (flexible, by-week options)
Camp Times: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Extended day care available)
For detailed Game On! camp descriptions, pricing, and to register for a Game On! Sports Camp, you must click here to be redirected to the Game On! website.