- Patents: The patent application process has been initiated for the work of several students.
- Publications and Presentations: Numerous technical presentations and publications have been delivered alongside professionals at a variety of technical society meetings.
- Awards: Numerous top honors and first place awards have been received in all categories entered at state, regional, national, and even international science competitions., including substantial student awards in stocks, bonds, college scholarships, and trips to events in other states and even Europe.
Since 1999, Hathaway Brown SREP students have been part of the following:
- USA Today Academic All-Star Team
- Ohio Academy of Science Annual Meeting Poster Session
- American Junior Academy of Science at American Association for the Advancement of Science (AJAS at AAAS)
- National Consortium for Specialized Secondary Schools in Math, Science and Technology (NCSSSMST) Annual National Student Symposium
- Lucent Scholars
- Lemelson/MIT Young Invention Competition
- Siemens-Westinghouse Science & Technology Competition
- Northeast Ohio Science & Engineering Fair
- Buckeye Science & Engineering Fair
- Ohio Junior Science & Humanities Symposium
- National Gallery for Young Inventors Hall of Fame
- Worldwide Young Researchers of the Environment (WYRE)
- "20 Teens Who Will Change the World": Teen PEOPLE and The WB