Make your gift today.
The Hathaway Brown Annual Fund is drawing to a close on June 30, 2016. Please join nearly 2,000 donors in supporting the core priorities that distinguish an HB education from any other: the best possible faculty, curriculum enhancement, and a impressively talented and diverse student body.
Make your gift online today at www.hb.edu/supportHB or call Marcia Merritt, Director of Annual Giving at 216.320.8110 with any questions you may have.
See below for a look at how your past contributions help our students learn for life!
Welcome to HB Online, a digital supplement to our semiannual magazine. Below, you'll find useful resources and additional information related to our current issue. To read the magazine in its entirety, please click on the link above. Direct questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HB magazine has been honored with awards from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, the American Advertising Federation - Cleveland Chapter, Lake Communicators, The Press Club of Cleveland, and APEX. In 2014, it was named the Best Trade Publication in Ohio in the All-Ohio Excellence in Journalism Awards.
Cover Story: Lasting Legacy
- As Hathaway Brown marks its 140th anniversary, we look back in gratitude and celebration.
- Up for Debate
- HB's Speech & Debate program helps girls discover and use their voices
- Innovative Spaces
- Minding Their Business
- Pride of Discovery
- Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Integrated mathematics curriculum reconfigures the traditional teaching approach as it connects concepts across fields of study
- Teaching in Concert
- Upper School faculty members combine elements of history and music education to bring ideas to life
News from North Park
- HB Happenings
- Notable Women
- Stuff the Bus
- National Merit Finalists Competition and Scholarship Program
- Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
- Science Research & Engineering Program at Hathaway Brown
- Siemens Competition in Math, Science, and Technology
- HB’s Center for Multicultural Affairs
- HB's Middle School GROW (Girls Reaching Others Worldwide) Foundation
- United States Presidential Scholars Program
- Hathaway Brown Upper School students production of WIlliam Shakespeare's The Tempest (photos)
- Chinese Bridge
- Veale Youth Entrepreneurship forum
- News and highlights from Blazer Athletics
- The Year in Review
- Visit the Alumnae website
- HB Annual Fund
- Submit letters to the Editor
- LinkedIn: Hathaway Brown School Alumnae Group
- Alumnae Portal
- View HB's Upcoming Events
Become a Contributor to HB Magazine – Email email@example.com.