Make your gift today.
The Hathaway Brown Annual Fund is drawing to a close on June 30, 2016. Please join nearly 2,000 donors in supporting the core priorities that distinguish an HB education from any other: the best possible faculty, curriculum enhancement, and a impressively talented and diverse student body.
Make your gift online today at www.hb.edu/supportHB or call Marcia Merritt, Director of Annual Giving at 216.320.8110 with any questions you may have.
See below for a look at how your past contributions help our students learn for life!
19600 North Park Boulevard, Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122
I-271 South to Cedar/Brainard Road Exit
- Turn left off the exit onto Brainard Road.
- Turn right on Cedar Road (first traffic light).
- Turn left on Warrensville Center Road.
- At traffic circle (Fairmount Blvd.), turn right.
- Follow circle around to North Park Blvd. Turn right.
- Continue on North Park Blvd. past Sherbrooke Road. HB's main entrance is on the left.
I-271 North to Chagrin Boulevard Exit
- Turn left off the exit onto Chagrin Blvd.
- Turn right on Richmond Road .
- Turn left on Shaker Blvd.
- At the Shaker Blvd. / Warrensville Center Road intersection, stay in lane for South Park Blvd.
- Turn right on Sherbrooke, then left on North Park to HB's main entrance on the left.
I-480 East to Warrensville Center Road Exit (North)
- Follow Warrensville Center Road North, continuing past the major intersection of Chagrin, Van Aken, Northfield, and Warrensville Center.
- Turn left onto South Woodland Blvd.
- Turn right at first traffic light onto Courtland Blvd. Cross Shaker Blvd. and South Park Blvd.; continue past the Primary School on the right.
- Turn right onto North Park Blvd. HB's main entrance is on the right.
East up Cedar Road
- Turn right on Fairmont Blvd. Right on Courtland Oval.
- Turn right on Courtland Blvd.
- Turn left on North Park Blvd.; HB's main entrance is on the right.