Make your gift today.
The Hathaway Brown Annual Fund is drawing to a close on June 30, 2016. Please join nearly 2,000 donors in supporting the core priorities that distinguish an HB education from any other: the best possible faculty, curriculum enhancement, and a impressively talented and diverse student body.
Make your gift online today at www.hb.edu/supportHB or call Marcia Merritt, Director of Annual Giving at 216.320.8110 with any questions you may have.
See below for a look at how your past contributions help our students learn for life!
Get to Know HB
Located in Shaker Heights, Ohio, Hathaway Brown School provides an inclusive environment that challenges girls in grades K through 12 and boys and girls in the Early Childhood Program. Founded in 1876, Hathaway Brown is committed to a fusion of academic and experiential learning.
HB Quick Reference - 2014-2015
- Girls K-12/ Coed Early Childhood
- Enrollment of 850
- 16-acre campus in Shaker Heights
- Founded in 1876, oldest college-prep girls' school in Ohio
- Thirty-two percent of students in grades K-12 receive financial aid
- More than $4 million in financial assistance awarded yearly
- $53.5 million endowment
- HB families commute from 81 different communities in Northeast Ohio
- Twenty-nine percent students of color in grades EC-12
Watch the HB web videos
Read the Admission Magazine