Alumnae Weekend 2014
Please join us May 16-17, 2014 to celebrate sisterhood and reconnect with the school and each other. Alumnae from around the world will gather together to honor the lasting friendships and traditions inspired by their alma mater and to see how HB is innovatively educating young women today.
Alumnae Weekend activities are for ALL alumnae, regardless of graduation year. Classes ending in 4 and 9 will celebrate milestone reunions in 2014.
Mark your calendar and make plans to join us next May!
Friday, May 16
- Campus Tours and Class Visits
- Student/Alumnae Meet and Greet Lunch
- Brown and Gold Bash Alumnae Celebration – Alumnae from all class years are invited to bring a guest and join faculty, friends and classmates for a fun evening featuring HB’s famous apple crisp, class pictures, and more!
Saturday, May 17
- Wellness Briefing and Powerwalk
- Panel Discussion - Using Your HB Network for Work and for Life
- Alumnae Awards Presentation
- Alumnae Family and Friends Lunch
- Four-School Reception at Hathaway Brown - It’s our year to host the reception! Help us welcome friends from University School, Laurel and Hawken.
- Milestone Class Reunion Celebrations for classes ending in 4 and 9
More information coming soon!
Make sure that your contact information is current - Don't miss details about the Alumnae weekend festivities. Contact the Alumnae Office to update your information.
For more information about Alumnae Weekend or to volunteer - Contact Dana Lovelace Capers '86, Director of Alumnae Relations at 216.320.8778 or firstname.lastname@example.org